want to start a new activity?
Make it Your After School! The Rocky Run After School Program strives to meet the needs of all students. Therefore, students are encouraged to bring new ideas for clubs, activities, and improvements to the After School Program to our attention. Students with an idea for a new club or activity will need to submit a completed "Club Petition" form to the After School Specialist by completing the online form below. Many factors must be considered when starting a new club, so not all requests are honored. Be aware that the process often takes some time to work through in order to get clubs up and running. Any other suggestions or comments can be discussed directly with the After School Specialist in person, via phone (571-306-3520) or through email.
what do you need to make it happen?
- An idea - run it by some friends to make sure they want to get involved. We need at least 10 students to make this new activity a success.
- Activity Name, Time, Day of the week to meet
- Activity Description - what will you be doing? Make it exciting so people will want to check it out.
- Sponsor - do you have a teacher or after-school staff person you think would be perfect for this activity? Let Mrs. Sperling Tyner know. If not, we will search for someone.
- Design a flyer advertising your activity.
- Submit the form below. Mrs. Sperling Tyner will be in touch with next steps once we have approved the activity and are ready to move forward.