saturday, april 22nd
check-in 8am - if you don't make it friday!
race starts at 9am
color celebration will start at 10:15am
packet pick-up: friday, april 21 2:30-8:30 ROcky Run Cafeteria
Early registration $30
until april 7, 2017
late registration $35
while supplies last after april 7, 2017
Never heard of a color run before? Here some information about it!
- Purpose: Promote being healthy, having fun, and giving back to the Rocky Run Community
- Color is non-toxic, safe for your skin & safe for the environment
- It is a Walk or Run 5K - you will get a race bib and can be as competitive as you would like.
Helpful Planning Tips:
- Bring a Ziploc bag for your cell phone you will get a little wet and dirty in this run.
- Bring a towel for the car ride home, we don't want you getting your car dirty.
- Bandana is helpful to cover your mouth/eyes if you plan to go crazy with the color.
- Sunglasses - wear them so you don't get powder in your eyes!