Meets on: 2nd & 4th Thursday
Time: 2:30-3:30 pm
Sign-up: Required for each session
Max students: 50
Description: Authors club provides you Rocky Run authors with an encouraging, instructive atmosphere in which to build and develop their writing craft. Writers of fiction, nonfiction, plays and poetry can meet, talk, and grow in a relaxed and fun environment. Throughout the year, Authors Club members will learn from guest speakers; challenge themselves through writing activities that pull them out of their usual comfort zone; enjoy unstructured writing time; and share their work with an audience of fellow writers.
January 12 & 26
February 9 & 23
March 9 & 23
April 13 & 27
May: 11 & 25
End of the Year Party:
How do I get home from this activity?
- Walkers, Bike Riders, and Skate boarding dismissals are at 3:30pm & 4:40pm
- Kiss & Ride dismissals are at 3:30-3:40pm & 4:40-4:50pm
- This activity is on a late bus day. The late buses are at 4:40pm.
- You need to sign-up for an activity after this one.
- Calendar View of Activities
- Parent Pick-Up in the Front Office at anytime between 2:30-5:30pm